Thursday 1 April 2010

things i am most looking forward to about going home

matthew
my own bed
watching tv without paying 3.50 a day for it
making phone calls without paying 10p a minute
people ringing me without paying 50p a minute
being responsible for my own medication again
no longer being pricked for blood tests/ blood sugar/ canula's etc
reading 'the girl who kicked the hornet's nest', out today in paperback
a quieter life - not so many bleeps/ buzzers/ phones etc
a nice freshly brewed cup of tea

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How are things? Am I going to miss my visit to the hospital? Looking forward to a text to say you are finally on your way home!! Will be at the Chrism service in the Cathedral at 12 noon with the rest of the office and will remember to turn phone off! But hopefully by the time we have said our prayers you will be on your way home - will go yippee later rather than count chickens before eggs have hatched! x