Thursday 1 April 2010

good morning- day 7

greetings from sideroom 2, it's coming up to 8am and i'm awaiting breakfast in bed. unfortunately i didn't sleep too well last night, my brain couldn't shut off and because the height of my exercise routine is a walk to the front entrance and back (and please bear in mind that roskear is the 2nd closest ward to the entrance) my body wasn't particularly tired either.
anyway i am hoping that today is to be release day - so far my 'obs' are fine which is good news.
once i've breakfasted and dressed, i shall wander down to the shop and get a paper and then the waiting game will begin. i don't want to tempt fate by packing, but then again it shouldn't take too long to pack and in the meantime i've thought of a couple of things to keep myself amused whilst waiting.
so here's hoping that everything can be sorted and i can be ready to leave by lunchtime (as this best suits matthew's diary for the day).

No comments: